As the lockdown restrictions are beginning to ease, we are now able to perform outpatient procedures within clinic appointments. We take patient safety extremely seriously and fully comply with the current government guidelines regarding safety for patients. Please read the safety guidelines below for patients who book a face to face appointment with us. We are also still seeing patients via video consultation should this be more appropriate – especially for the over 70’s, with underlying conditions or anyone who is shielding at this time.
For patients requiring the following procedures, please contact us to arrange an appointment. Take a look at our fees for self-funding patients
|Nasal cautery||For patients suffering with recurrent nosebleeds|
|Ear micro-suction||For patients suffering with impacted ear wax or ear infections|
|Laryngoscopy||For patients suffering with voice change, a sore throat or difficulty swallowing|
|Nasal endoscopy||For patients suffering with nasal blockage, facial pain, nasal discharge or reduced sense of smell or taste|
CLINIC SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Please do not come to the hospital if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We would ask that you arrive at the clinic at the specified time, so that you do not wait for too long in the waiting area with other patients before your appointment.
- Social distancing rules will apply in the waiting area.
- Before you see Mr Kirkland, the nurses will confirm you have no COVID symptoms and will check your temperature.
- You will be provided with a face mask before you enter the clinic room.
- Mr Kirkland will also be wearing a face mask for your protection.
- If an aerosol-generating procedure e.g. ear micro-suction or endoscopy is necessary, Mr Kirkland will wear full PPE.
Back to news